Submit your benefits claims online at www.pacific-first.com – get your money back fast by having Direct Deposit set up!
3 ways you can submit your health and dental claims
- Your dental claims may be submitted directly to Pacific First by your dental office
Check with your provider.
- Use our secure online site
Sign in or register to your online account and select submit a claim. It’s just that simple.
- Mail in a paper form
Fill in, print, and follow the mailing instructions on the form.
Tips to ensure your claims are processed and paid quickly
- To consider a claim, Pacific First must receive health and dental claims within 365 days of the date when the expense was incurred or no later than 30 days after your coverage ends, whichever is sooner.
- Include all original receipts unless we are topping up for another carrier, in that case we require copies of your receipts and the original report from your other carrier.
- Make sure your receipts include:
- patient name
- date of service
- nature of treatment (eg. massage therapy, physiotherapy)
- name of provider including their credentials and/or registration number
- cash register tapes are not acceptable
- dental claims – have your dentist print a Standard Dental Claim Form for you to submit to us for reimbursement
- Prescription Drugs – Official pharmacy receipts are required. Please contact your pharmacy for a duplicate copy if required
- Certain types of service or supplies may require a medical referral/physician prescription and/or prior authorization.
- Ensure you contact us with any address changes.
- Make sure to sign the claim form.
- For tracking purposes, please keep copies of all claims and take note of the day they were submitted.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE A CLAIM
FORM, YOUR CLAIMS WILL BE RETURNED