With BMS Specialty Risks Underwriting Managers Ltd., with certain effect of Lloyds of London underwriters, we have obtained rates normally available to only the largest customers. These competitive rates and benefits are now available to all Pacific First plan holders.
Emergency Travel Medical Assistance Includes:
- Full claims service with 24-hour emergency claims assistance hot line – available worldwide
- Pay Direct claims system with the British Columbia government Medical Services Plan, for accelerated payment and processing time
- Practicing medical surgeon and advisor on call 24-hours
- More than 10 unique medical air evacuation services on call at all times
- 24-hour translation services on call, in virtually all major global languages
- Preferred provider network connections in the USA, enabling significant reductions in hospitalization bills
Emergency medical insurance is available to all Canadians up to the day before they turn 75, single or family. This policy does not cover any claims directly or indirectly arising from or in consequence of war or any act of war (whether declared or undeclared), invasion, acts of terrorism or acts of foreign enemies, civil war, rebellion, revolution or insurrection.
Any notices of claim or correspondence concerning a claim should be sent to:
Pacific First Dental & Healthcare Plans
#215 – 3993 Henning Drive
Burnaby, BC V5C 6P7
Upon notification of claim, an Advice Claim Form will be forwarded to you for completion along with further instructions to expedite your claim. All claims must be submitted within three months of occurrence, fully completed and signed by the claimant. A Physicians’ Statement may also be requested for inclusion.