Complement your Current Health Care Coverage with a Lifelong Link to Mayo Clinic
MyCare teams Canadian physicians and specialists with Mayo Clinic to ensure the best possible medical outcome for the insured. Coverage includes:
- Review of serious illness or major orthopaedic diagnosis
- Recommendation for additional testing in Canada or the U.S. as needed
- Necessary treatment at a Mayo Clinic campus (Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ; Rochester, MN; Jacksonville, FL)
- Consultation on difficult medical cases; wherein 60 days have lapsed between the first appointment with a specialist with no firm diagnosis reached
MyCare premiums are 100% PHSP and HSP eligible, meaning they can be covered, tax-free, at no out of pocket expense to the insured.
For more information on the MyCare Insurance programs, contact Pacific First today.
Why Mayo Clinic?
- Mayo Clinic cares for more than half a million patients every year, thousands of which include Canadians who travel south for Mayo Clinic medical services.
- Mayo Clinic was the first integrated medical group practice in the world.
- More than 49,000 allied health staff and 3,700 physicians in virtually every medical sub-speciality are employed by Mayo Clinic.
- Not-for-profit, Mayo Clinic operates with a team approach, putting the needs of the patient first. Always.
Visit MayoClinic.org for more on this unique, global health community.