DSAI is affordable. Single premiums start out at approximately 50 cents per day, and are completely eligible for roll-in to a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP).
DSAI is a unique way to supplement an existing benefits plan. See employee absenteeism reduced, as employees are given the ability to address stress-provoking health issues in a drastically reduced length of time, resulting in overall increased productivity and employee contentment.
DSAI does not replace or affect current health care coverage; it merely offers insured persons a faster route of accessing needed diagnostic and specialist services in Canada.
Diagnostic and Specialist Access Insurance Features
- No medical exams or proof of insurability required
- No deductibles or co-payments necessary
- Mandatory participation: 100% of eligible employees
- Employees eligible up to age 74
- Maximum lifetime benefit of $1-million USD
- Premiums are family affordable, payable in Canadian funds
- Payments are made directly to the insurance provider; no out of pocket expenses for the insured
- Approved travel expenses included in coverage
- Covers pre-existing conditions following 24 consecutive months of policy enrollment
DSAI provides expedited access (within 21 days) to specialist services in the following medical fields:
- Ear, nose and throat
- General surgery
- Spine team