MyCare for Individuals, Couples and Families
The MyCare Insurance programs offer individuals, couples and families the first opportunity to acquire access to Mayo Clinic medical services in Canada, at roughly the same cost as your daily cup of coffee.
Complement your Current Health Care Coverage with a Lifelong Link to Mayo Clinic
MyCare teams Canadian physicians and specialists with Mayo Clinic to ensure the best possible medical outcome for the insured. Coverage includes:
- Review of serious illness or major orthopaedic diagnosis
- Recommendation for additional testing in Canada or the U.S. as needed
- Necessary treatment at a Mayo Clinic campus (Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ; Rochester, MN; Jacksonville, FL)
- Consultation on difficult medical cases; wherein 60 days have lapsed between the first appointment with a specialist with no firm diagnosis reached
MyCare premiums are 100% PHSP and HSP eligible, meaning they can be covered, tax-free, at no out of pocket expense to the insured.
For more information on the MyCare Insurance programs, contact Pacific First today.
Did you know?
MyCare Insurance is available for both individual and group benefits plans.
Learn about MyCare Insurance for business.
Why Mayo Clinic?
- Mayo Clinic cares for more than half a million patients every year, thousands of which include Canadians who travel south for Mayo Clinic medical services.
- Mayo Clinic was the first integrated medical group practice in the world.
- More than 49,000 allied health staff and 3,700 physicians in virtually every medical sub-speciality are employed by Mayo Clinic.
- Not-for-profit, Mayo Clinic operates with a team approach, putting the needs of the patient first. Always.
Visit MayoClinic.org for more on this unique, global health community.